Driving Lesson Rates
|Manual (Class 3)||Auto (Class 3A)|
|One-Time Enrollment Fee||$60||$80|
|Off Peak Timing (Mon to Fri before 5pm)||From $35 per hour||From $40 per hour|
|Peak Timing (Mon to Fri after 5pm / Sat / Sun / Public Holidays)||From $36 per hour||From $40 per hour|
Each lesson is typically 1.5 hours.
FAQs for booking of lessons
1. How do I engage a private driving instructor?
A: Just fill up the enquiry form and our staff will contact you shortly.
2. Can I choose which private driving instructor to learn with?
A: You can choose which location you want to learn at. We will assign a driving instructor to you based on availability.
3. Will I be learning from the same driving instructor all the time?
4. What do I need before I can start learning driving practical?
A: You will need to pass your basic theory test (BTT) and apply for provisional driving licence (PDL) in order for you to learn practical.
5. How do I pay for my lesson fee and enrollment fee?
A: All fees are to be paid to the private driving instructor in CASH at the first lesson.
6. Is there any other fees besides the lessons fee and enrollment fee?
A: Yes. There will be circuit booking fee if you are having circuit practice. There will be a car rental fee for the traffic police test.
Contact us today to book for your first lesson.